The Skipjack PowerPay application is designed to meet the needs of businesses that manually process (i.e. "key") large volumes of credit and debit card transactions. PowerPay can simultaneously process multiple transactions, displaying the real time status of each transaction and the real time dollar subtotals of each transaction status type. PowerPay eliminates time consuming batch submissions and manual paper-based bank authorizations.
PowerPay includes a wide range of features, including:
- PowerPay incorporates several levels of data entry error trapping and credit card fraud protection, minimizing customer callbacks and costly credit card chargebacks.
- Real time transaction Get Status capability enables operators to quickly identify the status of any questionable transaction caused by interruptions in Internet connectivity.
- PowerPay is a complete transaction management solution, empowering the user to authorize, credit, delete, reauthorize and establish recurring payment schedules for any transaction or group of transactions.
- Advanced reporting tools help business operate more effectively by enabling them to view and export current and historical payment data.
Some of the benefits of PowerPay include:
- Reduces the total time required to key large numbers of transactions
- Real time response enables operators to take immediate action on transactions that are not approved
PowerPay is used in a variety of settings, including:
- Processing transactions received on hand-written or machine-generated documents (e.g. credit card slips, shipping labels, field documents, etc.)
- Processing "lock box" transactions dropped off at bank by merchants
To download an overview of the Powerpay/Lockbox application, click here . (PDF File)
Dowload the PowerPay User Guide:
This user guide contains general information and usage details for the PowerPay application. Select the link below to download the latest version of this guide.
PowerPay User Guide (PDF - 2.8 MB)