The Skipjack Interactive Voice Response, or IVR, is ideal for merchants who perform transactions but do not have immediate access to a computer to process the transactions. The IVR allows the merchant to “phone in” their transactions from any landline or cellular telephone to process payments while they’re on the go. Using the IVR is simple:
- Select your payment type:
- Authorization Requests or
- Authorization Requests with Agent and Invoice Number. This option allows individual salespeople to enter their own agent number to differentiate between other employees and their sales.
- Enter your twelve-digit HTML Serial Number
- Enter the customer’s credit card number and expiration date
- Enter the customer’s five-digit zip code (used for the Address Verification Service validation)
- Enter and verify the transaction amount
The transaction will be sent out to process and a response will be returned with an approval, a decline or an error message.
If required, custom versions of the IVR system can be built for your specific needs.
The Skipjack IVR service is a perfect complement to other methods of payment that you may be using.