In some instances, merchants may have a payment solution requirement that cannot be accommodated using the existing suite of Skipjack payment applications. Such situations occur when merchants are looking to "tightly" integrate a payment application to an existing internal application, or wish to include complex proprietary functions on the payment interface. In instances such as this, a custom application is required. Skipjack has the skills to define and develop complex custom applications for merchants that do not have this expertise in-house. Skipjack’s past experience in building applications of this type, coupled with intimate knowledge of the Skipjack payment gateway, means that Skipjack can build custom applications at a fraction of the cost of other solution providers or in-house developers.
- Capture a wide range of data to help merchants approve and track customer payments (e.g. demographic information, survey information, product information, etc.)
- Support for address verification (AVS), Verified by VISA and CVV2 (CVC2) fraud control
- Integrated specialized functions such as tax, shipping and error control (e.g. double submit prevention, credit card validation, etc.)
- Access to comprehensive reporting tools for reconciliation and data mining purposes
- Access to Skipjack Merchant Services for full control over each transaction (e.g. refunds, voids, re-authorizations, etc.)
- Access to Skipjack Reporting Tool to help merchants run their business
- Can support many specialized functions that are specific to a merchant's unique requirements
- Can be integrated "tightly" to an existing application by building transaction processing functions within the application itself (e.g. authorization, settlement, refund, void, recurring payments, etc.)
- Can be integrated "loosely" to an existing application by importing, manipulating and submitting for processing a data file exported from any system. The transaction processing results can then be subsequently re-formatted for import back into the source application
- Solution perfectly matches your payment processes and technical requirements
- Any application that cannot be accommodated using "off the shelf" payment solutions
- Applications that require some level of integration to existing systems
Click here to contact the Professional Services Department regarding a custom application.